Designed by: Moriah Macdonald (fuzzyslippersdesigns.blogspot.com)
Featuring: Echo Park- For the Record
Paper- Borders, Noteworthy – For the Record (Echo Park)
Brad- Fabrications (Teresa Collins)
Ribbon- Red Gingham (unknown)
Card base- Parchment (Memory Box)
Embossing folder- Swiss Dot (Cuttlebug)
Sentiment- Wishing you a happy day (Hero Arts)
Ink- Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Adhesive- ZipDry & foam tape
Preparing your page components:
1. Cut the following pieces from your papers:
● Cut 6 border strips from Borders paper. Largest in length strip is 4 1/8” and shortest is 3 ¼”. Cut triangle from bottom of each strip to form bunting edges.
● Cut rose tag from Noteworthy paper. Stamp sentiment.
Assembling your page/card/project:
1. Dry emboss card base.
2. Adhere border strips starting with widest strips and layering the narrower strips on top.
3. Knot ribbon at top of card and insert brad into knot.
4. Foam tape tag with sentiment and tuck corner under ribbon knot.
*****Not only is this card super easy and super fast, but the paper I used is on sale at Hen's Den!!!!