Designed by: Anita Mulcahey, Happy Paper Craft Happenings
Featuring: It's the Little Things by Fancy Pants Designs
Card stock: It's the Little Things, Fancy Pants: Pecking Order, Shuffle (which is so popular that it is sold out currently in the store), Feathered and Hummingbird.
Flower: Maya Road, Velvet Jewel Flower, Orange and Green (which is also out of stock at the present time.)
Dies, Toothpick, Permanent Marker, Sticker, Pearls: Other
1. Cut vanilla card stock 5 1/2 X 8 1/2" and fold in half.
2. Cut Hummingbird paper 3 3/4 X 5".
3. Cut black card stock 1 1/2 4 1/4".
4. Cut strip of Feathered paper 1/2 X 4".
5. Cut out two banners, two border pieces and doily using dies.
1. Adhere the Hummingbird paper to the center of the vanilla card base.
2. Glue center of doily down and lined up against the right side of the card and centered over the Hummingbird piece.
3. Adhere Feathered strip to black strip and glue under the doily.
4. Adhere two border pieces together and tuck under the edge of the black card stock strip.
5. Color your toothpick black and let dry.
6. Using glue dots, glue banners together with the toothpick on the right edge.
7. Finish card with a sticker sentiment and some pearls.
Be sure to check out the store to purchase these goodies as well as many other wonderful things Charlie has in store for us. Also, stop by the blog for some awesome DT inspiration.