"Kraft Card & Tag"
Designed by : Krystle Thomas
Featuring: Graphic 45 Kraft Reflections
1. I used Graphic 45 Kraft Reflections Straight to the Point and Bits and Pieces Patterned Paper for the base and accents of this card and tag set.
2. I added color to the kraft paper by applying thick layers of Ranger Distress Ink (Broken China and Tea Dye).
3. Next, I used three Petaloo Darjeeling flowers on the top right corner of both the card and the tag.
4. I added leaves to the flower clusters by fussy cutting the leaf patterns from Graphic 45 Forgotten City Patterned Paper.
5. Finally, I used May Arts Grosgrain Variegated Stripes 1/2 Inch Ribbon as the finishing touch to the card.