Designed by: Krystle Thomas
Featuring: Simple Stories Generations
1. Use Simple Stories Generations Home Sweet Home paper as your background.
2. Cut a large rectangle out of Simple Stories Generations Live Laugh Love paper and adhere it slightly off the center of your page.
3. Layer a smaller rectangle out of Simple Stories Generations Together paper on top of your first rectangle.
4. Add a strip of Simple Stories Generations Always and Forever near the bottom of your page.
5. Tuck small rectangular pieces of Simple Stories Flash Cards, Photo Mat, and Remember When paper around the edges of your largest rectangle.
6. Mat everything with dark brown cardstock and place your photos on top of the layered patterned paper.
7. Cut out large journaling strips from Simple Stories Remember When paper and create your title with Simple Stories Generations Expressions Stickers.
8. Add two embellishment clusters with Simple Stories Generations Fundamentals Stickers and Petaloo Darjeeling Large Cream flowers.